1. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something : (đã đến lúc aiđó phải làm gì…)
e.g. It is time you had a shower.
e.g. It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
2. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
e.g. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
e.g. It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
3. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì… làm gì..)
e.g. He prevented us from parking our car here.
4. S + find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy … để làm gì…)
e.g. I find it very difficult to learn about English.
e.g. They found it easy to overcome that problem.
5. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
e.g. I prefer dog to cat.
e.g. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
6. Would rather (‘d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
e.g. She would play games than read books.
e.g. I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
7. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)
e.g. I am used to eating with chopsticks.
8. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa)
e.g. I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
e.g. She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
9. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về….
e.g. I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
10. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận về
e.g. Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
11. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing: giỏi về…/ kém về…
e.g. I am good at swimming.
e.g. He is very bad at English.
12. by chance = by accident (adv): tình cờ
e.g. I met her in Paris by chance last week.
13. to be/get tired of + N/V-ing: mệt mỏi về…
e.g. My mother was tired of doing too much housework everyday.
14. can’t stand/ help/ bear/ resist + V-ing: Không chịu nỗi/không nhịn được làm gì…
e.g. She can’t stand laughing at her little dog.
15. to be keen on/ to be fond of + N/V-ing : thích làm gì đó…
e.g. My younger sister is fond of playing with her dolls.
16. to be interested in + N/V-ing: quan tâm đến…
e.g. Mrs Brown is interested in going shopping on Sundays.
17. to waste + time/ money + V-ing: tốn tiền hoặc thời gian làm gì
e.g. He always wastes time playing computer games each day.
e.g. Sometimes, I waste a lot of money buying clothes.
18. To spend + amount of time/ money + V-ing: dành bao nhiêu thời gian làm gì..
e.g. I spend 2 hours reading books a day.
e.g. Mr Jim spent a lot of money traveling around the world last year.
19. To spend + amount of time/ money + on + something: dành thời gian vào việc gì…
e.g. My mother often spends 2 hours on housework everyday.
e.g. She spent all of her money on clothes.
20. to give up + V-ing/ N: từ bỏ làm gì/ cái gì…e.g. You should give up smoking as soon as possible.
Bạn có thích bài viết 20 cấu trúc tiếng anh hay dùng nhất của Học Tiếng Anh Mỗi Ngày không? Nếu thích, hãy subscribe blog của tôi để cập nhật nhanh những bài học, những kinh nghiệm được chia sẻ mới nhất qua email nhé ♡ !